Date(s) - 11/18/2016
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mountain West Dental Institute
This course will address the clinical challenges of managing occlusal problems in patients. In a day-long session, Dr. Ben Sutter will lecture on case presentations and the successes and failures of occlusal diagnostics in a variety of applications in dental medicine.
- Evaluation of occlusal principles and how they impact your practice and patients
- Interpret latest research on traditional occlusal methods and how to apply new techniques to your patient population
- Reviewing patient cases, including diagnosis of TMD, implant failure, cosmetic restorations, and other applications to see the differences in results between traditional and digital occlusal analysis
- Applying occlusal measurement techniques to your treatment plans using technology for better outcomes
- Gaining skills and interpreting data with hands-on clinical demonstrations for occlusal analysis
- Discover a new method of occlusal analysis through Disclusion Time Reduction (DTR) Therapy
This course will be a combination of lecture, demonstration of techniques and hands on participation.
Attendees will receive 6 hours of CE credit.
For complete information and registration, please click on the External Registration link below.
This course is commercially supported by Tekscan, Inc.
Date & Time: Friday, June 24, 2016. Meeting check-in will begin at 8am and we will close for the day at 4pm. Tekscan will provide breakfast and lunch for all attendees.
External Registration EventWe have partnered with TekScan Inc. to provide this event for you.
Register for this event at our Joint Providers website.