This course will address the clinical challenges of managing occlusal problems in patients. In a day-long session, Dr. Ben Sutter will lecture on case presentations and the successes and failures of occlusal diagnostics in a variety of applications in dental medicine.
- Evaluation of occlusal principles and how they impact your practice and patients
- Interpret latest research on traditional occlusal methods and how to apply new techniques to your patient population
- Reviewing patient cases, including diagnosis of TMD, implant failure, cosmetic restorations, and other applications to see the differences in results between traditional and digital occlusal analysis
- Applying occlusal measurement techniques to your treatment plans using technology for better outcomes
- Gaining skills and interpreting data with hands-on clinical demonstrations for occlusal analysis
- Discover a new method of occlusal analysis through Disclusion Time Reduction (DTR) Therapy
This course will be a combination of lecture, demonstration of techniques and hands on participation.
Attendees will receive 6 hours of CE credit.
For complete information and registration, please click on the External Registration link below.
This course is commercially supported by Tekscan, Inc.
Date & Time: Friday, June 24, 2016. Meeting check-in will begin at 8am and we will close for the day at 4pm. Tekscan will provide breakfast and lunch for all attendees.