Date(s) - 07/22/2016 - 07/23/2016
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Houston Dentists
Robert Kerstein, DMD and Ben Sutter, DMD share their method of treating patients with headaches and TMD pain in this hands-on, clinical workshop. Participants will receive 13 hours of CE credit upon seminar completion.
This course will teach you a minimally invasive way to diagnose and treat patients experiencing TMD signs and symptoms through managing occlusion. Learn from two of the leaders in Disclusion Time Reduction (DTR) Therapy, Dr Robert Kerstein and Dr Ben Sutter, through lectures, live patient treatment, and hands-on workshops.
What You Will Learn
- Define what Disclusion Time Reduction (DTR) Therapy is and the science and research behind it
- Evaluate and diagnose clinical DTR cases
- Gain skills and interpreting data with hands-on clinical demonstrations for occlusal analysis
- Demonstrate what you learn to live patient treatment
- Assess when and when not to treat patients with DTR
- Formulate how DTR can be applied to other areas of dentistry
This course will be a combination of lecture and demonstration.
For complete information, please click the External Registration link below.
Contact: Janna, course manager, 541-683-7500
CE Credit: 16 hours upon seminar completion by Big Sky Seminars
Promotional support is provided by Tekscan, Inc.
External Registration EventWe have partnered with Robert Kerstein DMD to provide this event for you.
Register for this event at our Joint Providers website.